The website www.connectingheritage.com hereinafter referred to as the “Site” is provided by Sankalp Sustainable Development Solutions (OPC) Pvt. Ltd, a registered company, hereinafter referred to as “Sankalp”.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- Reproduction of part or all of the contents of this Site in any form is prohibited other than for individual use only and may not be recopied and shared with a third party. The permission to recopy by an individual does not allow for incorporation of material or any part of it in any work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic, or any other form. Any other use of the Site without prior written consent from Sankalp is strictly forbidden.
- You may not remove any watermarks or copyright notices contained in the content of this Site.Any use of content by you shall be governed by the applicable license agreement separately entered into between you and Sankalp. Use of such content watermarked or unlicensed will constitute an infringement of copyright.
- On purchase of any image, photo or video you do not need to include a photo credit for commercial use, but if you are using content for editorial purposes, you must give credit adjacent to the content or in visual production credits in the following format: “connectingheritage.com /Name of artist
Connecting Heritage is a trademark of Sankalp Sustainable Solutions (OPC) Pvt. Ltd., and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of Sankalp Sustainable Solutions (OPC) Pvt. Ltd.
- You may not at any time, adopt or use, without Sankalp’s prior written consent any word or mark which is similar to or likely to be confused with Sankalp’s Trademarks.
- The design and overall appearance of the www.connectingheritagesite, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the trade dress of Sankalp and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Sankalp.
- You may not use a Sankalp trademark, service mark, logo, Image or other proprietary graphic of Sankalp to link to the website without the prior written consent of Sankalp.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- You may be required to register to access or use certain features of the Site www.connectingheritage.com and may be required to provide certain information about yourself. When registering on the Site or mobile app, you agree to provide true, accurate and current information about yourself. You also agree to update the information to keep it true, accurate and current. You will be provided a unique username and password to access the Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the user name and password and responsible for any activity through your account. You cannot use multiple log ins for the Site. You will need to sign out of your account after every session. You agree to notify Sankalp by forwarding and email to info@connectingheritage if there is any unauthorised activity in your account. Sankalp will not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these rules.
CONTENT SUBMITTED BY YOU
- For anytext, images, audio, video or other content that you upload or post to the Site, you guarantee that:
- You have all the necessary rights to submit your content to the Site and grant the licenses
- Sankalp will not need to obtain licenses from any third party or pay royalties to any third party with respect to your content
- Your content does not infringe any third party's rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights
- If you have any objection to the content of any material placed on this website please let Sankalp know by sending an email to email@example.com and we will take action as we deem appropriate.
- Sankalp shall have the authority to screen, edit, remove any contribution which may be made on the website and mobile app without providing any reasons. However, Sankalp and the Management is not responsible for any contribution that is posted on this website by other parties.
- All content submitted must comply with the Rules of Use, set out below:- You may not upload, post, or transmit any content that:
- Infringes any third party's copyrights or other intellectual property rights or any right of publicity or privacy or is subject to third party claims.
- Contains any sexually explicit actsor otherwise unlawful or immoral content.
- Depicts unlawful or violent acts and encourages criminal behaviour
- Depicts animal cruelty or violence towards animals
- Promotes fraudulent schemes or gives rise to a claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition; or Violates any law, statute, or regulation.
- Is defamatory, abusive, discriminatory, threatening, harassing, offensive
- Links this Site to sites which contain unlawful content or content that contravenes these Rules of Use
- Contains website advertisements or solicits customers or for any other commercial purposes
- Authorises, enables or encourages the dissemination of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation; or which contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or which might interfere with the normal operation of this website or servers or networks connected to this website.
RESTRICTION AND TERMINATION OF USE
We may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site and/ Content at any time, without prior notice or liability to you. Any conduct by you that restricts or inhibits any other person or entity from using or enjoying the Site is strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of your access to the Site without further notice.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). Sankalp is not responsible for the content of external websites that link to this website or which are linked from it.
- You may not create a link to this Site from another website or document without Sankalp’s prior written consent. Your use of this Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.We reserve the right to prohibit any link from any other site or entity.
DISCLAIMER & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This Site is provided by Sankalp on an "as is" basis. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your own risk. Sankalp disclaims all warranties, conditions, representations and endorsements of any kind, either expressed or implied, with regard to the information accessed, including all content and material, functions and services provided on the Site, which are provided without warranty of any kind, including the warranties concerning availability, accuracy, completeness, usefulness of content and information, uninterrupted access, and any warranty of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. No warranties or representations of any kind expressed or implied are given (and if any such warranties and representations arise by operation of law or otherwise they are hereby disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law) in connection with this site or its content including the completeness or accuracy of any of its contents.Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. No warranties or representations of any kind expressed or implied are given (and if any such warranties and representations arise by operation of law or otherwise they are hereby disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law) in connection with this site or its content including the completeness or accuracy of any of its contents.Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
Sankalp through its website www.connectingheritage.com attempts to provide accurate and timely information, but there may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors. We reserve the right to make corrections and changes in the site without any prior notice. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sankalp doesn't warrant that the Site, its content or the products and services it offers on the site will be uninterrupted or error free or the defects in the site will be corrected. If you are dissatisfied with the site or its content, your sole remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
Sankalp and its Director, employees shall not be liable for any loss or damages or expenses of any kind direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property or claims by third parties howsoever arising in connection with the copying or use of any information or material contained in or referred to on this website or otherwise from the use of this website.